Lacey Township, New Jersey
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I've had their insurance for 2 months and have tried to do a provider search for the last 3 weeks.That part of their website is always down.

The customer service can not do a search for you either and act like they didn't know it is down. 3 weeks!! What am I paying for if I can't access a provider who is in network? Customer service is unhelpful with my problem/ I was also promised that I would be emailed the info I wanted when the customer service rep contacted the tech team.

Nothing a week later. I'm on hold with another unhelpful rep for 1/2 hour now. She's unhelpful.

This feels like a scam.Shame on you amerihealth for taking people's money and not providing the promised service!

This reviewer shared experience about "no website access for provider search!" and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Amerihealth. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amerihealth.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Amerihealth to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amerihealth?

Comments